Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round January Challenge Reminder - Add Snowflakes


This is my card for the mid-month reminder post on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this month is 'add snowflakes'.  You can find all the details here in the original challenge post and there's lots more inspiration here in today's reminder post.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:





For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Winter Bird' from Jennifer Nilsson Art at Miss Daisy Stamps.  You can find the digi stamp here on the Miss Daisy website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card and I love the image you've used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...