Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Something Beginning With C


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see 'something beginning with C' on your designs.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.

I've used a tag card from Little Claire Designs which you can find here on their website and papers from the Citrus Collection paper pack which is here and the Dinkies 'Chair Man' stamp which is here non the website.

I've layered the image and papers with black paper and added some gems and ribbon coloured with a Promarker to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is a great tag and a perfect masculine gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...