Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

New from Imagine That - Selfie Sandy


I'm back again to share a card made with the second of today's new releases from Imagine That Digis.

This set is called 'Selfie Sandy':


You can find 'Selfie Sandy' here on the website.

I've used the main image from the set coloured with Promarkers.  The paper and sentiment are from the digi set and I've layered them with some kraft and brown paper from Craft Creations.


There's a great offer available on the website here including this set:


As well as the two new release sets from today you also get some gorgeous coordinating papers and digital elements from Sara's Creative Adventures.

You can find some more inspiration using this set here on the inspiration blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - 'anything goes/something new' (new digi set)
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'  
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for join us at Creative moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card :) Thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...