Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - June Reminder Post


It's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - our challenges are always 'anyhing Christmas goes'.  You can find all the details about this month's challenge here on the challenge blog.  Our mid challenge post is here.

For my card I've used one of the images from the 'Festive Friends' pack of Irresistible Images from Little Claire Designs.  You can find the pack here on their website.

I've layered the topper with papers and gems from Craft Creations and used a sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes' 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'square cards only'

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Helen, for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra mid-month for June and also for entering this for my CHNC challenge 337 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! All those layers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful Christmas card.

    Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is fabulous! Love that Gingham, perfect! Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy. Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...