Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Something Blue for Father's Day


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see 'something blue for Father's Day'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Car' digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs which you can find here.  I also used the matching digi backing paper which you can find here,

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'for the guys' 
Simon Monday Challenge - 'masculine'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'for a special man/boy or Father's Day
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'celebrations'
Scribbles Designs Challenge - 'big wheels keep on turning' 

5 comments:

  1. Great image and background paper. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design I love the image and colours love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen… Thanks for sharing another one of your cards with us… your Fathers Day card is lovely and fits perfectly with our “Big Wheels keep on Turning” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool masculine card! I love the background digi pattern that goes so well with the large car digi stamp. Very clever! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...