Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

New Challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today over on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog - it's always an 'anything goes' challenge and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer to the winner is their pick of 3 packs of Lozzy's digi papers from the Paper Pick tab on the challenge blog here.

For my card I've used one of the papers from Lozzy's 'Shabby' collection which you can find on the Paper Pick tab.

I used some of the stamps from the most recent issue of Creative Stamping and just stamped over the top of the paper and added a little colour with Promarkers.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...