Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Scrap n Dipity called 'Little Boy Super Hero' - you can find him here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Dovecraft.  The sentiment is from an old Elzybells set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge - 'one for the boys'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'for the men/boys'
I Love Promarkers - 'superheroes'

9 comments:

  1. Helen this is so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. this is an absolutely cute little hero!
    Thanks for playing along with our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is a really cute little image great card,and great that you have used a superhero,thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, might have to buy this image - the way you have coloured it, it looks just like my lovely little nephew who has just got "into" superheroes! Thanks for entering our challenge at Glitter n Sparkle this week - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Good luck.
    Bye,Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on our superhero challenge. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...