Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

New Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge and, as always, our theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Digistamps 4 Joy called 'Sheltered' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. What a super fun image and card! Who wouldn't love that sweet mouse seeking shelter from the rain under a mushroom?! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Today we had a downpour of rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...