Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Boys/Men


A new challenge has started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'boys/men'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Gaming is My Life' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'make it masculine'
Shopping Our Stash - 'dude'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'for a special man/boy or Father's Day'
Love to Scrap Challenge - 'boyz rule'
I Love Promarkers - 'superheroes and/or a child'

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! I've always liked this image and plan to use it one day... just haven't got around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! this card would be perfect for my grandson, it's so adorable, beautifully colored and the lay out is fantastic with that pretty and simple pattern paper.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A charming card Helen. Your cards are always so carefully designed and skilfully crafted.
    Thanks for sharing at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card Helen! The image is so cute & I love how you've double matted it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...