Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Bugs and Butterflies


A new challenge started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'bugs and butterflies'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used one of the images from the 'Floral' Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs - you can find the pack here on their website.

I stamped a sentiment from Little Claire Designs on top of the image panel and then simply layered the card up with papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. That image is so beautiful and matches perfectly with that paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...