Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Monochromatic


There's a new challenge today on the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your 'monochromatic' creations.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a Memory Box die called 'Chloe Stem'.  The sentiment is a stamp from Little Claire Designs and I've used a Crafts Too embossing folder for the background.

I'd like to enter my card in the Monochrome Magic challenge - the theme is 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. Love Black and White. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is a great CAS and Monochromatic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...