Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Feisty Females With Flowers


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for 'feisty females with flowers'!  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a dgi stamp from Crafts and Me called 'Genevieve' - you can find her here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and have used some paper which was a cover gift with a magazine.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Helen. It's amazing how different the same image can look in different colourways.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful image. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this card is stunning hun! Love the background paper you've used and your colouring of that beautiful image is perfect. Love this to bits hun. Sweet surprise when my crafty mags finally reached NZ shores to find some lovely Little Claire makes from you! Awesome!! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...