Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

New from All Dressed Up - Daddy's Day


There are some more fabulous new releases this month from All Dressed Up and here's my DT card using one of them.

This digi is called 'Daddy's Day' and you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

You can find more new release inspiration here in the Facebook group and here on the blog.

I coloured my image with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations and some gems from Poundland.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'make it masculine'
Creative Inspirations - 'your favourite things' (CAS layout, layers and gems)
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...