Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used the pre-coloured version of the 'Summer Holiday' digi stamp which you can find here on the Dr Digi website.

I've used a sentiment from an old PSX set and a page from an old road atlas as my card background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'for the guys'  
Creative Ladybirds Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. I just love this image Helen and you have created a suer background. Thanks for sharing in our challenge at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, now THIS is a fabulous masculine card! Love your Derrick Clapton one, but this with the map paper and fun sentiment just takes the cake! Brilliant!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.Thanks for joining us at Creative Ladybird Creations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of the map page for the background paper. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...