Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We have two sponsors this week:


and


For my card I've used a pre-coloured digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs called 'Gerbera in Jar'.  If you have a look here on their website you will see that you get the image in lots of different colours - a really great idea!

I used some paper from a Lili of the Valley pad and dark brown paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'square cards only'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes/use dies or stencils'

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    Great coloring on the glass bottle! Glass is such a hard thing to color and I think you did amazing work with it. Thank you for sharing your art at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog. Also, please visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. The image is just gorgeous and coloured to perfection.

    Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly beautiful combination of image and papers :D Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...