Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Non-Traditional Colours


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month it was my turn to pick the challenge theme.  I decided on 'non-traditional Christmas colours' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Snow Friends' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.  The sentiment stamp is from Little Claire Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes/snowmen'
 Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Helen, I just love your take on this month's non-traditional colors challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is just so adorable. Love the non-Traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dearie, loving the use of pink on your card for this month's theme. Great minds think alike eh. Another beautiful card with an adorable image. Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...