Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

New Sunsational Stamps Challenge - Summer Fun


The June Sunsational Stamps Challenge is now underway and this month our theme is 'summer fun'.  You can find the challenge and more inspiration here on the blog.

For my card I've used a brand new digi stamp called 'Lounging' - you can find it here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers used some paper from Basic Grey for my background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes/summer time'
Simply Create Too - 'summer fun'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'summer and a sentiment'

9 comments:

  1. So adorable. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice soft coloring on this summer cute bear digistamp! It's a nice clean design :) Thank you for sending sunshine over to Papercraft Happy Challenges !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen your bear is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute and sunny card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card,Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen...lovely pretty card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet summer fun card Helen, and it is sure to bring cheer to the recipient!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet summer bear! Pink and Main DT Pam M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. It's making me think of sea and sand

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...