Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Tiny Fingers and Toes


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challege Blog and this time our theme is 'tiny fingers and toes' - we want to see your baby cards. All the details are here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from SheepSki Designs called 'Baby Feet' - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.  I coloured the image using Promarkers.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.  The backing card I've used is from Limetree Crafts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Creatalicious Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'one for the boys'

7 comments:

  1. Helen, this is so adorable. Love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog <

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Lovely topper and background.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely baby card Helen. Thanks for join our challenge at Creatalicious we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!!Thanks for joining us at Love To Craft! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!!
    HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional stars” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy during my 5-week-trip to Africa…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...