Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


Our new challenge for August has started today on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's 'anything goes' as long as you used patterned paper on your creation.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:

 
For my card I've used one of the stamps from the Little Claire Designs Christmas Stamp Box - you can find it here on their website.

I stamped and coloured the image and then put some Glitter Film (available here) over the top before die cutting the image.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and so much fun, and I love all that glitter! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for August x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...