Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

New A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge - Anything Goes


Today I'm sharing my first card as a member of the Design Team on the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge Blog.  The theme is always 'anything goes' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

If you're lucky enough to be one of the winners then you will get to choose 3 sets of digi papers from the tab here at the top of the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the digi papers from Lozzy's 'Snowflake' pack:


The main image on my card is one of the images from the 'Christmas' Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs - you can find the pack here on their website.  I've added some silver paper and pearls to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Helen! They are SO LUCKY to have you on their team! SUCH A GREAT CHALLENGE BLOG, TOO! I especially love that gorgeous papers in your card, and the lovely monochromatic theme. It's a beautiful creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...