Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

New Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog

The prizes on offer this week are:


For my card I've used a stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called 'Tea and TV' which you can find here on the website.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'masculine'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'birthday'

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Helen. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...