Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi called 'The Lonely Walk' which you can find here.

I coloured the image with Promarkersand used some paper from Craft Creations.  I've kept my card very simple because the image is so detailed and pretty so I just added some pink pearls to finish it.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design with a pretty stamp love hte pastel colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the design and image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this is SOOO pretty Helen. Love that sweet image and your colouring is so soft and pretty. A beautiful, beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...